Sunday, 25 January 2009

Slash your Stash

The next quilting class that I signed up for was called "Slash your Stash" interesting name right? Well I didn't really have a stash that needed slashing at that time..(I sure do now) so when I signed up for this class I decided I would make this quilt for my son, who was getting married in 3 months. I picked out all my fabrics for the class and we went to work on the quilt, wow, that was so much fun, I really enjoyed the class and since this was the first quilt that I had made... other than table runners, I was really proud and pleased that I had actually made a quilt!
When my son and daughter-in-law opened the gift, I was so proud and happy when she came and gave me a big hug and thanked my for making the quilt for them. It meant so much to me that she was so appreciative and thoroughly enjoyed receiving a quilt for a wedding gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment