Sunday, 25 January 2009

More Quilting Projects

I have made a number of small quilts since I began quilting, I've given a lot of them away to family, and there's a lot that I've kept to decorate our home. I never ever thought that I would love quilting as much as I do, and I'm so thankfull for all that I've learned over the years.
Here are some pictures of things that I've made over the last few years.

I made this little wallhanging for myself and one for my Mother-in-law for Mother's Day 2003

This is the one I made for my Mom for Mother's Day

"Ghosties" My Halloween Wallhanging, the border is all pieced with 2" squares

I made this little wallhanging for our family Christmas Gift Exchange, and my younger sister got it. It says "Sister's by chance" "Friends by choice" and her and I are best friends, so it was perfect that she got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment