I have just one quick note to pass on to you. There is a great contest going on at the Superior Thread blog they are having a giveaway for a gift certificate for $ 50.00. So please check out their blog and read how you can get your name in for the draw, and sign up for their newsletters while you are at it. Also you can check out their website and sign up for their awesome newsletters, tons of great information on thread and proper needles to use, I have been using Superior Threads "Master Piece" for general sewing for about 1 year now, it is a #50/2 extra-long staple Egyptian cotton and it's great for piecing, detail quilting, bobbin, lace, and applique. Very smooth with virtually no lint.
I've also been using the King Tut thread on my Little Gracie quilting frame, for about 1 year too,
it is extremely low lint #40/3-ply extra-long staple Egyptian-grown cotton. All variegated colors have a one-inch color change interval, they have some wonderful variegated threads and I truly love using Superior Threads and my sewing machines and Little Gracie love them too!
The contest is over on February 14th, so hurry and hop on over to their blog and website and check out all the great information they have, and have yourself a great day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment