Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Where does the time go….

I know I haven’t posted for over a month, but to tell the truth I just haven’t gotten around to it, and my quilting photo album is so out of date, I haven’t put any pictures in it for ages, I really need to work on it so I can post some more of the quilts that I’ve made, yea I know…. that’s a pretty pathetic excuse.

Well our trip to Ocho Rios Jamaica was wonderful, the wedding was terrific, our daughter looked so beautiful in her gown, and our youngest daughter who was the maid of honor also looked beautiful in her gown. The weather was terrific, the sun was shinning brightly, the only downside to the day was that it was a little windy, but at least it wasn’t too hot.

We all had a great time, did a few tours and a day of shopping in the village, which was a little different, but it was ok. You definitely need to barter with them, some of the same things you can get cheaper at another store, so it’s like everywhere else, sometimes it pays to shop around.

I will post some wedding pictures soon, I promise, so keep checking back.

The other morning I was reading some posts from Pat Sloan on her website and she mentioned her yummy recipe Yummy Recipe Site, so I decided to check it out, after all, who doesn’t like food?

Anyway, while it was there I found another blog that is dedicated to food, sweet food… there are tons of recipes that she has put on her blog, and oh the things she makes are amazing, to cute to eat I think. Check out Bakerella for yourself. She is definitely one very artistic lady! Hope you can find the time to check out those sites. Well it's late and I'm tired and need to get some sleep. Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment